Pas de frais d'agence! Besoin d'aide?

Contactez-nous
Disponibilité

Arrivée et Départ

Combien de personnes?

Village

Camping Villaggio Lamaforca - Happy Camp

Carovigno (BR) - Pouilles

✓ annulation ou renouvellement de voyage

✓ nécessités médicales ou de première nécessité

✓ assistance pendant le séjour

✓ assistance routière et dépannage

Village » Happy Premium

Max 7 personnes Voir le détail

Choisissez une nouvelle période pour vérifier la disponibilité!

Pas de frais supplémentaires

Informations de camping vérifiées

Assurance voyage incluse!


Check-in

de 16 heures

Check-out

avant de 10 heures

Animaux Admis?

Non

Annulation / Paiement anticipé?

Le montant total doit être payé dans les 45 jours avant l'arrivée à l'établissement. La renonciation au voyage donne droit au remboursement des sommes versées nettes des pénalités indiquées ici, des frais d'inscription et des frais à engager pour l'annulation du séjour I.T. et séjours individuels : jusqu'à 45 jours avant le début du voyage 10 % du montant total de la demande ; de 44 à 15 jours avant le début du voyage 25% du montant total de la demande ; de 14 jours à 9 jours avant le début du voyage 50% du montant total de la demande ; de 8 à 4 jours avant le début du séjour 75% du montant total de la demande, aucun remboursement passé ce délai. Aucun remboursement n'est dû au voyageur qui décide d'interrompre le voyage ou le séjour déjà entrepris. Les personnes indiquées dans la réservation doivent être les mêmes que celles arrivant sur place. En cas de changement de nom, merci d'en informer immédiatement Happy Camp afin que nous puissions informer le camping.

Cartes de crédit accéptées?

Mastercard, Visa.


Immersed in the typical landscape of Salento between the Mediterranean scrub and the crystal blue sea, the campsite welcomes families and kids with its funny water park full of slides and water games.

Ostuni 8 km, Carovigno 8 km, Brindisi 35 km.
Worth visiting in the neighborhood: Cisternino, Trulli of Alberobello, Grotte of Castellana, Oasis of Torre Guaceto, Zoosafari of Fasano, Barocco leccese.
Brindisi Airport 25 minutes from the campsite, Bari Airport 110 km, the nearest train station is in Ostuni 8 km.
Available upon request taxi transfer and excursions.

From the campsite main entrance a path 250 m long will run through the pine trees and lead to the closest sandy beach, which is partly reserved and partly free, easily accessible on foot or by bike.

From the campsite a gate will let you reach an area characterized by low cliffs, free access.

Waterpark Aqua-in with a pool for adults, a lagoon pool for kids, jacuzzi, invigorating water jet, geyser, two toboga and a kamikaze slide, solarium and relaxing area for pic-nic, sunbeds are under pine trees and at extra charge, water park opening from 06/06/2021 to 12/09/2021.
Aqua Beach, amazing relaxing pool with salty water is available at an extra charge (daily or season ticket) with sunbeds and parasols (or gazebo) at 10 m from the sea, open from 06/06/2021 to 12/09/2021.

Animation activities with mini club, Latin-American and group dances, sport grounds, aquagym, games, drinks and coffee, “radio aqua in”, disco, evening shows from 06/06/21 to 12/09/21.
Children playground with adult surveillance area.

Bar service, restaurant-pizzeria with take away, opportunity to add a weekly full or half board service, according to the COVID restaurant capacity permission.

Supermarket/bazar or home delivery service.
Tobacconist at 2 km in the little village Torre Santa Sabina.