For a thoughtless holiday
We know how much you dreamed of these holidays... We want to guarantee you flexibility and security: the travel insurance is offered by CampingItalia!
In order to make you leave on holiday in total peace of mind, our partner Europ Assistance Italia has expanded its insurance policies for coverage in the event of epidemics and pandemics.
The insurance includes:
- cancellation or remaking of the trip due to accident or sudden illness
- 24/7 medical advice and possible dispatch of a doctor or ambulance
- reimbursement of medical or basic necessities
- roadside assistance and depannage during your stay in case of breakdown and/or accident to your car
Europ Assistance Italia and CampingItalia also take care of your family members left at home: in fact, in the event of illness or injury of a family member you can request a medical examination at his home.
See all the details
Nothing, the Europ Assistance Italia insurance coverage is offered by CampingItalia on any booking at one of the numerous facilities that you can find on our portal.
All the persons indicated in the stay quote are covered by insurance.
The insurance coverage runs from the booking date until the end of the stay.
The insurance covers medical and basic needs; medical return in the event of an accident and/or illness, or the death or hospitalization of a family member; roadside assistance or depannage in case of breakdown, accident or problems for which your vehicle cannot start again; medical assistance for family members left at home; trip cancellation or renewal.
Please read and understand the terms and conditions of the insurance policy.
You will need to report your claim in the following ways:
- access the portal https://sinistrionline.europassistance.it
or website https://www.europassistance.it in the CLAIMS section. Follow the instructions
- by writing a letter sent recorded delivery with advice of receipt to Europ Assistance - Ufficio Liquidazione Sinistri (Claims Settlement Office) (indicating the cover for which you are reporting the claim) - Piazza Trento, 8 20135 Milan
You must provide the following data/documents:
- your name, surname and address
- your telephone number
- The Europ Assistance card number (in the upper right corner in the conditions sheet: you will find “KOOBC…” followed by some numbers) + case no. (your reservation number)
- the circumstances of the event
- the date on which the claim took place
- the place where you or the persons responsible for the claim can be contacted
The time frame for reporting the claim is indicated in the individual cover.