Camping Stork - Happy Camp
Roseto degli Abruzzi (TE) - Abruzzo
✓ trip cancellation or renewal
✓ medical or basic necessities
✓ assistance during the stay
✓ roadside assistance and depannage
Choose the accommodation for you
Village » Happy Standard
Max 5 guests See detail
Choose a new date to check availability!
No extra fees
Verified campsite information
Travel insurance included!
To know before booking
From 4 pm.
By 10 am.
Cancel / Confirmatory deposit?
The total amount must be paid within 45 days prior to arrival at the facility. The renunciation of the trip gives the right to the refund of the sums paid net of the penalties indicated here, the registration fees and the expenses to be incurred for the cancellation of the I.T. and individual stays: up to 45 days before the start of the trip 10% of the total amount of the application; from 44 to 15 days before the start of the trip 25% of the total amount of the application; from 14 days to 9 days before the start of the trip 50% of the total amount of the application; from 8 to 4 days before the start of the stay 75% of the total amount of the application, no refund after this deadline. No reimbursement is due to the traveler who decides to interrupt the trip or stay already undertaken. The people indicated in the booking must be the same as those arriving on site. In case of a name change, please inform Happy Camp immediately so that we can inform the campsite.
Information about Children and extra beds?
Baby beds/ high chairs / baby bath basins can be requested at the moment of reservation. Each item has a rent cost to be paid on site of € 2 per day.
Deposit of € 100 to be paid cash upon arrival
Accommodations are air-conditioned?
Yes at the cost of € 5.00 per day
Is there an entertainment service or mini club?
Daytime and evening entertainment for children and adults with mini club, from the end of May to the first week of September. Playground, beach volleyball court, bowls, table tennis. For a fee: tennis courts, pedal boat rental, swimming lessons, bike rental.
The pool is suitable for children?
Semi-Olympic swimming pool for adults with an area dedicated to children (70 cm deep) and with Jacuzzi, equipped with umbrellas and sunbeds, mandatory swimming cap, beach-effect sloping pool for adults and children, swimming pools open from mid-May to mid-September.
The use of the swimming pool is included in the price?
The beach is equipped or free?
Equipped sandy beach, free sandy or gravel beach, direct access, characterized by a sloping sandy seabed, free or equipped with umbrellas and sunbeds (for a fee, with the possibility of booking before arrival), beach bar and playground area.
How far is the Camping from the beach?
The campsite is directly by the sea
How far is the village from the nearest city center?
Giulianova is only 1.5 km away
Accommodations are equipped with bed linen, bath linen and crockery?
Crockery provided. Linen (disposable and in paper fabric) to be communicated at the time of booking and to be paid locally. (Double Set Euro 15.00 per change: 1 double sheet, 2 towels - Single Set Euro 10.00 per change: 1 single sheet, 1 towel - Beach towel 8.00 Euros per change).
Accommodations are equipped with TV?
Is there a Club card to pay?
Hot showers are to be paid?
Final cleaning is included in the price?
Mobile homes must be left clean, otherwise € 30,00 of cleaning rights will be deducted by the deposit.
Camping Stork - Happy Camp
You can bask in the sun on the beach or take in the local nature.
The energetic animation team and the swimming pool ensure guests will have a lot of fun on their holiday.
Position: Located between the town of Giulianova (about 2.5 km on foot) and Roseto degli Abruzzi (about 7 km).
The mountain Gran Sasso is located 60km away.
Beach: a free partly sandy and partly pebbly beach and a sandy beach where you can hire parasols and sun beds (available at an extra charge) with a sloping sandy seabed is accessed directly from the campsite.
There is a beach bar and a playground.
Swimming pool: a semi-Olympic pool for adults with an area for children (0.70 m deep) and Jacuzzi has parasols and sun beds available at poolside (subject to availability).
The pools open from mid-May to mid-September and swimming caps are compulsory, beach effect sloping swimming pool.
Animation and sporting activities: daytime and evening activities for children with mini club and adults are available from the end of
May to the first week of September.
There is a children’s playground and on-site, beach volleyballl, bowls and table tennis.
Activities available at an extra cost include tennis courts, pedalo hire and swimming classes, bike hire.
Bars and restaurants: there is a restaurant/pizzeria, a take-away and a beach bar.
Shops: on-site there is a supermarket, a greengrocers, a tobacconist and a bazaar.
There is a newsagents next to the campsite.
Other facilities include a cash point, washing machine (tokens required).